30 Nov 2011

Vintage Bike Cave...



If you're signed up to the Facebook group you'll probably be more than aware that I'm building up a vintage Daccordi at the moment. It's a labour of love for sure and sourcing appropriate bits is a nightmare at the best of times. I've emailed companies and individuals and they've not replied and just don't get me started about eBay!!!

One major exception to all this disappointment came in the shape of VINTAGEBIKECAVE. Based in Highgate, London and run by Graham and Jake, I first came across them on eBay where they have been trading for about 3 years. I emailed them describing exactly what I was looking for in a set of forks for the Daccordi and despite being mad busy getting their brand new website together, emailed me back exactly what I'd asked for. I knew it was exactly, they'd even included a set of very clear photos and a very reasonable price! Though still under construction, their online store and blog are well worth a visit and if you can't see what you're after, do what I did, drop Jake a line and they'll look through a mountain of Vintage stuff for you! I've popped a link to them on the side bar and if you get over there this weekend, 2nd-4th December, they're offering 20% off everything on the site and judging by the photo above, you'll probably not be disappointed!

Nick

1 comment:

  1. Top man Nick!

    Glad we could help with the forks.
    Thanks so much for the promotion!
    Your a friend of the cave for life!

    Jake

    ReplyDelete